What could a ~$250M project pool do to create new commercial opportunities for your company in three Australian cities, while enabling them to achieve their net zero targets?
13 November 2023, Sydney – The Net Zero Cities Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) is a developing 10-year (2025 to 2035) world-leading industry-led ~$250M initiative, which connects industry, government and research partners through a deep collaboration to commercialise digital, circular and resilience innovation at scale in city environments, enabled by investment.
The formation of a deep collaboration creates an opportunity for companies across sectors to work together with Government authorities and researchers to develop and test new commercial innovations, platforms, products, and services, while also enabling cities to meet their net-zero targets.
Three city environments have been selected as global exemplars, with each having established net zero ambitions:
- Bradfield, NSW – Australia’s newest city, which will be green, advanced, and connected to world-class transport
- Springfield, Queensland – building to a carbon-positive, green city
- Greater South East Melbourne (GSEM) – dedicated net zero innovation zones and retrofitting to all-electric and Net Zero.
The CRC bid team is seeking Expressions of Interest for partnership in the Bradfield, Springfield and Greater South-Eastern Melbourne City Environments.
Urban Transformations Research Sydney at Western Sydney University, together with our Foundation Partners are calling for your expression of interest in the city environments.
For more detailed information and to learn how to submit your expression of interest:
- Bradfield download the brochure here
- Springfield download the brochure here
- Greater South Eastern Melbourne download the brochure here